FARMAKAS LIVING LEGAL DISCLAIMER AND TERMS & CONDITIONS
D.A Chalamantoura Investments Ltd, a legal entity registered in the Republic of Cyprus, is the owner and operator of this website FarmakasLiving.com. The Company, hereafter referred to by its website domain name FarmakasLiving.com and/or Farmakas Living operates traditional agrotourism style units and rooms in the village of Farmakas, Cyprus, and provides the information and services offered to you via this website.
This Legal Disclaimer and Terms & Conditions highlights and explains responsible use of all information provided within this website, and use of this website in order to obtain the services rendered, such as room, unit and house booking enquiries/reservations. However, no booking payments are made online, only booking enquiries.
If anything is unclear or for further information, possibilities of affiliate links, verifications and/or approvals of content use, please contact Farmakas Living directly at bookings booking ‘at’ farmakasliving.com
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
Bookings and Agreement
- This website does not make online booking payments for rooms, units or houses, or any other travel/holiday services, only booking enquiries and reservations.
- A booking enquiry made on this website does not constitute an actual payment of a booking or reservation. It is only a booking enquiry that must lead to further manual processing for payment.
- By completing your booking and accepting the terms and conditions by way of payment, this constitutes an agreement between yourselves and D.A Chalamantoura Investments Ltd.
- Rooms, units and houses are all subject to maximum occupancy rules, as set by Farmakas Living and communicated to the guests in advance. Violation of this could result in both additional charges, and termination of booking agreement, with no refund.
- The subsequent services of this FarmakasLiving.com website are available only to individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law, therefore, are not available to minors. By using this website, you agree and represent that you are of sufficient legal age to use this site and to create a legally binding contract, as well as obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of the using this FarmakasLiving.com website. You also warrant that you are legally authorised to make the accommodation reservations and/or purchases for either yourself or for another person for whom you are authorised to represent.
Prices, charges and payments
- Prices for rooms, units and houses indicated/displayed on this website are only an estimation and guide. Farmakas Living reserves all rights to alter accommodation rates charged at any time, regardless of how they are represented on this website. Since the booking nature of the travel and accommodation industry varies greatly, prices might need to alter accordingly. For instance, an event or group bookings might compel higher rates during certain periods; or indeed lower rates during slow seasons. Thus, the actual price that constitutes a legally binding agreement is communicated and made only after the initial enquiry, between the enquirer and D.A Chalamantoura Investments Ltd (Farmakas Living).
- In case of price changes, guests who have already processed their reservation with different rates will not be compensated or refunded any difference.
- Considering the variety of guests, payment of bookings/reservations and/or other holiday services are clarified in advance, usually with deposit payment prior to arrival and remaining upon arrival or prior to departure. Payments can be made by all major credit cards, cash, or bank transfer (only applicable if payment is made and cleared in advance).
- All room, unit and house rates are quoted in Euro currency, per room, per night and include all applicable taxes.
- Any additional holiday services and other extras are communicated and agreed in advance, as well as charged accordingly where needed.
- If it’s necessary to alter your travel plans, cancellation fees can be avoided by early notification; of more than 7 days prior to the expected arrival. Otherwise cancellation fees are applicable. Thus, the cancellation policy varies according to the rate and nights booked.
Check-in and check-out
- Check-in and check-out times can vary, and agreed in advance at the time the booking is made. Generally, check-in times are 14:00 hours and check-out at 12:00 noon. Early check-ins and late check-out can be arranged – as agreed in advance.
- In the interests of security and to prevent fraud or any other criminal offence, at the time of check-in, and possibly in advance during the reservation phase, guests may be required to confirm their identity by providing a valid identification documentation, i.e. passport or national identity card (Cyprus and EU citizens only), driving licence (Cyprus and EU), and a valid credit or debit card.
- Guests of Farmakas Living are requested to conduct themselves appropriately at all times and to comply with procedures and/or requests with regard to conduct and respect for the property they are staying at, as well as all employees.
- Each accommodation property varies with regards to its pet policy. This must be communicated in advance during the reservation/booking enquiry, and agreed.
- Guests are requested not to disrupt the comfort and enjoyment of other guests, or cause any offence to other guests or members of staff. Farmakas Living reserves the right to refuse accommodation or services, or remove you and members of your party from the property if, in reasonable opinion, you are consider to have breached this provision, or be of security threat. Where this is the case, Farmakas Living shall have no obligation to refund you for lost accommodation, other services or any other loss or expense incurred.
RESPONSIBLE USE OF THIS WEBSITE & INFORMATION WITHIN
This website FarmakasLiving.com, and all content within is only a guide to agrotourism and associated or general travel/holiday related services, and should in no way be considered as final. Users are encouraged to use a certain amount of discretion, together with subsequent self research and/or professional assistance.
While all reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure accuracy of information on this website, Farmakas Living does not accept responsibility for errors or omissions and reserve the right to amend, cancel or vary any of the content and arrangements featured within the website without notice.
Please note that in certain circumstances, generic photographic images may be used to represent the general style of a particular environment/surrounding.
IN NO WAY SHOULD THE FARMAKASLIVING.COM WEBSITE AND CONTENT/INFORMATION WITHIN BE CONSIDERED AS OFFERING FINAL OR COMPLETE TRAVEL/HOLIDAY ADVICE IN ANY FORM. THE WEBSITE IN ITS ENTIRETY AND ALL CONTENT WITHIN IS PRESENTED ONLY AS AN OVERVIEW AND GENERAL GUIDE TO TOURISM, AGROTOURISM, TRAVEL AND OTHER MENTIONED AREAS. IT IS PROVIDED FOR GENERAL INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.
The creators of this website, FarmakasLiving.com and the owning company of this website, D.A Chalamantoura Investments Ltd, does not assume any liability for the contents of any material provided either directly, indirectly, consequentially, exemplary, or other damages arising there-from.
If anything is unclear or for further information, please contact for Farmakas Living / D.A Chalamantoura Investments Ltd directly at bookings booking ‘at’ farmakasliving.com
FARMAKAS LIVING COPYRIGHT NOTICE
This website is copyrighted to FarmakasLiving.com, including all content and information found within. No information or images from this website shall be used without prior acknowledgment and consent from D.A Chalamantoura Investments Ltd and/or the webmaster administrators.
All content on FarmakasLiving.com is protected by the terms of the Universal Copyright Convention on intellectual property as adopted in 1952 (Berne) and revised in 1972 (Paris). Copyright has since been extended by World Intellectual Property Organization (Geneva) to include electronic and virtual intellectual property. Permission to use whole or parts of texts, images and other material contained within this website must be obtained.
All information on the FarmakasLiving.com that is original content, i.e. not via referenced a third party sources or via RSS or XML and copyright to Farmakas Living can be viewed, copied and printed so long as it is for informational purposes only and for non-commercial purposes. Information on this website, or portion thereof cannot be used for sole commercial purposes and cannot be copied to another commercially orientated source or website. Failure to comply could result in legal action. Investors, distributors, partners, and prospective partners, as well as any other relevant parties can however utilise content within this website to integrate within their own if it is to promote the purposes of Farmakas Living.
Certain areas of this website may be taken and used on another source, website and/or mobile device, namely via an RSS feed. For further information on how to integrate this into your website or device, please read instructions on RSS and XML feeds.
Any copy of the material in either these or other usable pages, must include the above copyright notice in its entirety, or such other copyright notice as is contained on the original material FarmakasLiving.com must be referenced to as the source.
If you have any questions about this copyright notice or any other issues, please feel free to contact Farmakas Living at bookings booking ‘at’ farmakasliving.com
THIRD PARTY LINKS & PARTNERS
Links, affiliates & third parties on FarmakasLiving.com
Organising a web link-exchange with FarmakasLiving.com
Other websites may arrange a link-exchange with the FarmakasLiving.com, or promote Farmakas Living on their own website or portal through a hyperlink and/or reference to content. All material must clearly acknowledge the source as Farmakas Living and link to www.FarmakasLiving.com
Ideally, Farmakas Living or their webmasters (website developers www.web-conceptions) would then be notified, who may then evaluate the possibility of providing a reciprocal link.If you have any questions about this third party links and partners notice or any other issues, please feel free to make contact at booking ‘at’ farmakasliving.com or the webmaster’s directly (preferably).
FARMAKAS LIVING SOCIAL MEDIA NETWORK
Farmakas Living uses a number of key social media channels to complement its traditional public relations and marketing activities, namely Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. The number and nature of social media services used by Farmakas Living could change over time. As such, the following disclaimer applies to all social media services in use by Farmakas Living at any given time, regardless of whether they are listed on this page or not.
Any content, views, opinions and/or responses to questions uploaded, expressed or submitted by the creators, sponsors, advertisers or users of social media services utilised by Farmakas Living, other than the content provided directly by Farmakas Living, are solely the views, opinions and responsibility of the person submitting them and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Farmakas Living or any of its partners.
Farmakas Living is not responsible for content that third parties publish, post, comments, like, re-share, upload, distribute, disseminate or otherwise transmit via social media services. Although such content, if considered foul and improper, is likely to be deleted from Farmakas Living’s social media page/wall, there is no control of such content if re-shared or liked by another third party member – such is the nature of social media applications.
Social media services may occasionally be unavailable and Farmakas Living accepts no responsibility for lack of service due to downtime, as this is managed externally. While Farmakas Living will endeavour to maintain the currency and accuracy of information published via social media services, Farmakas Living does not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of the information available on its social media channels and users are advised to take care and caution.
Farmakas Living and its web development contractors Web-Conceptions.com, accept no liability in any way for the currency, accuracy or completeness of any material posted on social media sites and disclaims all responsibility for any loss or damage which may arise from the use (or misuse) of information provided via this communication medium. Users should themselves check the accuracy and currency of information before taking any action. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at the user’s own risk.